Wireless charging Pad for iphone x /8 Samsung S8 etc
DC 5V -1.5 A,9V-1.8A
DC 5V -1A,9V-1.1A
How does wireless charging work?
Wireless charging works by inducing the charge by means of an electromagnetic field formed by a coil. Thus, the charger transfers power to the phone and charges its battery by simply placing it on the charging base. However, the charger must be connected to the electrical current.
Packing & Delivery
1.Q:How could i get samples? A:If you need to order sample for checking-up,we would like to ask you to pay for the samples and courier freight.We send the samples to you only after receipt of your payment.if you have an courier account,you can send your courier to collect samples from our company or send us the samples charge together with the courier cost.
2.Q:How much the Courier freight will be for the samples? A:Courier freight depends on the quantity,weight and carton size and your area.
3.Q:How can i get your price list? A:Please leave your contact way Such as Email/MSN/Skype/Trade manager to us.we will contact to you and pass our quotation sheet to you
4.Q:Can we have our logo or company name to be printed on your products or the package? A:Yes.
5.Q:Can you arrange the transportation for us? A:Yes,We can arrange transportation by sea or by air.
6 Q:What's your usual payment term for orders? A:We accept terms of T/T /Westunion etc.
7.Q:Do you have certificates for your products? A:Yes,we have MFi,CE,Rosh etc
8.How to Contact Us? Send your Inquiry in the Below for Free Sample,Click "Send" Now !!!
1. All raw material and accessories must be checked or tested before enteringproducts facilities all unqualified materials are immediately rejected.
2. We provide quality control testing and analysis for each product line
3. Workers manufacture this products in accordance with the provided technical documentation first several products of each day will be checked first by the worker, then by our full time QC inspector. Mass production will began only if the products have been tested and have passed inspection.
4. During mass production, personel will periodically check products to ensure randomized testing.
5. Our QC team do a complete inspection and parts are spot checked before they are able to move on to the next phase of production.
6. Finished products are checked be sure they meet our level of quality.
7. Quality feedback from the marketing department is fast and efficient,then those results are passed on to the Technical and QC departments which allows fast design improvements and corrections to happen quickly.