Mobile Phone, Tablets, digital camera and MP3 MP4 etc
Packing & Delivery
How Do I know When the wall charger is charging my devices?
When the wall charger is "slowly charging" or in standby mode(at an outout current of less than 150mA), The LED will illuminate in Blue.
What kind of USB charging cables should I use with the wall charger?
To ensure the utmost safety and performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable(OEM) or a certified third-party cable(MFi ) to charge your devices with our wall charger.
What should I do if any port or ports stop working?
If any port or ports stop working, it may be due to a faulty cable, not the wall charger itself.Try charging with different cables.If the problem persists,please emall us to claim your 18-month warranty.
What if the Wall charger charges my devices slowly?
Your cable may be faulty.Try using a different cable.Check that the total input current required by your devices is not higher than 4.8A
1. All raw material and accessories must be checked or tested before entering products facilities all unqualified materials are immediately rejected.
2. We provide quality control testing and analysis for each product line
3. Workers manufacture this products in accordance with the provided technical documentation first several products of each day will be checked first by the worker, then by our full time QC inspector. Mass production will began only if the products have been tested and have passed inspection.
4. During mass production, personel will periodically check products to ensure randomized testing.
5. Our QC team do a complete inspection and parts are spot checked before they are able to move on to the next phase of production.
6. Finished products are checked be sure they meet our level of quality.
7. Quality feedback from the marketing department is fast and efficient,then those results are passed on to the Technical and QC departments which allows fast design improvements and corrections to happen quickly.