USB Power delivery is a single-wire protocol veveraging new USB-C standard& cable.PD(power delivery)negotiation allows devices to create a contract to deliver the optimum power level for each application under the current battery conditionss. This protocol expands USB output to many different high output voltages. Such as 9V 12V or 20V
30W foldable travel charger , PD wall charger for Macbook/switch
AC 100~240V 50~60Hz
PD 5V/3A, 9V/3A,12V/1.5A (18W Max)
Support PD technology
Mobile phone; tablets; digital camera and MP3 MP4 ect.
The Future of USB
USB-C's compact, reversible connector delivers universal compatibility and supports Power Delivery for higher voltage charging. Using a single cable to charge your phone, tablet, laptop or any other USB-C device.
NOTE:Pls use your devices' original data cable .
Packaging & Shipping
1. All raw material and accessories must be checked or tested before entering products facilities all unqualified materials are immediately rejected.
2. We provide quality control testing and analysis for each product line
3. Workers manufacture this products in accordance with the provided technical documentation first several products of each day will be checked first by the worker, then by our full time QC inspector. Mass production will began only if the products have been tested and have passed inspection.
4. During mass production, personel will periodically check products to ensure randomized testing.
5. Our QC team do a complete inspection and parts are spot checked before they are able to move on to the next phase of production.
6. Finished products are checked be sure they meet our level of quality.
7. Quality feedback from the marketing department is fast and efficient,then those results are passed on to the Technical and QC departments which allows fast design improvements and corrections to happen quickly.
1. Q:Which cable should I use with PD wall charger?
A:For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable. a certified third-party cable or the included cable.
2. Q:How do I check my device's input current and valotage?
A:Refer to your device's user manual or origianl OEM charging adapter.
3.Q:What's your usual payment term for orders?
A:We accept terms of T/T /Westunion etc.
4.Q:Do you have certificates for your products?
A:Yes,we have MFi,CE,Rosh etc
Send your Inquiry in the Below for Free Sample,Click "Send" Now !!!