Input: DC12-24V Output: Output 1(QC3.0): DC 3.6-6.5V/3A,6.5-9V/2A,9-12V/1.5A Output 2(Type-C PD): DC 5V/3A,9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
If two output using together the output will be :USB+Type-C Total Output 5V/4.8A(Max)
Mobile Phone Charging (iphone/Samsung/HTC/Sony/Nokia and so on all brands mobile phone , PDA , MP3/4 ,GPS etc.) Quick Charge 3.0 charge for mobile devices support Qualcomm QC3.0 such as LG G5, Samsung S6, Note4. Sony etc..
Black,white/pink/can be customerized
Packing & Delivery
What cable should I use with this car charger?
For optimal results, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a certified third-party cable.
What should I do if this car charger is not charging my devices quickly?
Try using a different device or cable to see if the issue persists.
How do I check my device's input current and voltage?
Please refer to your device's user manual and/or original OEM charging adapter. For further assistance, contact your device's manufacturer.
What's the ideal operating temperature for this car charger?
Our car charger can operate at temperatures ranging from 0°C TO 40°C and can be stored in temperatures ranging from -20°C TO +70°C.
1. All raw material and accessories must be checked or tested before entering products facilities all unqualified materials are immediately rejected.
2. We provide quality control testing and analysis for each product line
3. Workers manufacture this products in accordance with the provided technical documentation first several products of each day will be checked first by the worker, then by ourfull time QC inspector. Mass production will began only if the products have been tested and have passed inspection.
4. During mass production, personel will periodically check products to ensure randomized testing.
5. Our QC team do a complete inspection and parts are spot checked before they are able tomove on to the next phase of production.
6. Finished products are checked be sure they meet our level of quality.
7. Quality feedback from the marketing department is fast and efficient,then those results are passed on to the Technical and QC departments which allows fast design improvements and corrections to happen quickly.